Some of the fundamental philosophies which guide The Masters movement, include the beliefs that:
- All men are equal, being normal is non existent, we are all different;
- People want to be involved in decisions that affect them;
- People take pride in themselves and their contributions;
- People want to share in the success of their efforts and some need guidance to discover, develop and using their talents;
- Paradigm shifts are needed in all aspects of society e.g. social, cultural, economical, governmental and we can all contribute to make this happen for the better.
The Masters® is committed to creating a sense of belonging in an environment of mutual trust, respect and dignity. We sense that change is critical to the prosperity of all and generations to come.
The Masters® is committed to adhering to the following values:
- Trust an Respect for the individual
- Open and honest “WE” community and teamwork
- Continuous improvement
- Commitment to excel in helping those in need of their basis constitutional rights as a worthy participant of society
- Grow The Masters® brand and enhance change for the benefit of all;
- Fulfill The Masters ® promise
- Live The Masters® values and philosophies